The MYOB Advanced Financial Management Suite includes a core set of financial modules used by almost every organisation. MYOB Advanced financials are designed for companies with complex requirements, yet are easy to use in smaller organisations, who may have fewer ERP financial management system requirements. The modules in the Financial Management Suite are integrated with each other and also with the other MYOB Advanced suites. The MYOB Advanced general ledger provides a complete view of cashbook, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory and project modules transactions, which flow through to the financial and cash management reports leaving you free to manage your business.
This course introduces the basic functionality of the MYOB Advanced modules of Finance, Banking, Payables and Receivables. The course is based on a set of examples showing the use of these modules. The course consists of lessons that guide you step by step through the basic use of MYOB Advanced.
Introduction - How's my business going?
- Introduction to Accounts Payables
- Payables Preferences and Supplier Classes
- Managing Bills in the Accounts Payable Module
- Creating and Updating Supplier Information
- Supplier Maintenance – Actions, Inquiries and Reports
- Enter and Process AP Bills
- Making Payments
- Processing a Debit Memo from a Supplier
- Processing a Credit Memo from a Supplier
- Supplier Refunds
- Voiding an AP payment
- Creating and Updating a Customer
- Customer Maintenance – Actions, Inquiries and Reports
- Create an AR Invoice
- Receiving Payments
- Reprint AR Invoice
- Customer Statements
- Create a Debit Memo for a Customer
- Create a Credit Memo for a Customer
- Changing the Mailing Settings for a Customer
- Customer Summary and Inquiries
- AR Balance by Customer Report
- Processing a Customer Refund
This section introduces the contract management functionality of MYOB Advanced, which is an additional feature of the Accounts Receivable module. The course consists of lessons that guide you step by step through the processes of configuration and management of contracts of various types in MYOB Advanced.